Marc Rozenberg is a former Orange County Assistant District Attorney with over 30 years experience as a prosecutor.
During his time in the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Rozenberg was a top trial lawyer and handled Murder (including Death Penalty), Sexual Assault, Gang and general Felony cases as well as numerous Misdemeanor and Juvenile court prosecutions.
After proving himself as an aggressive and talented trial lawyer, Mr. Rozenberg was promoted to the managerial rank of Assistant District Attorney. In this capacity, Mr. Rozenberg was the Supervising Attorney for the Gang Unit, the Felony Trial Team and the Juvenile Court Divisions of the District Attorney’s Office. Mr. Rozenberg was responsible for training and supervising a large number of current Deputy District Attorney’s and Superior Court Judges.
Mr. Rozenberg now specializes in criminal defense. As a solo practitioner, he personally handles every aspect of each client’s case. This personal touch is then
coupled with his unique insight and knowledge with regard to all aspects of the criminal justice system.
When deciding on a criminal defense lawyer, remember that there is nothing more valuable to a client than their lawyer’s experience, trial skills and connections.
- Criminal Defense, Law Office of Marc Rozenberg, 2015-present
- Assistant District Attorney, Orange County District Attorney’s Office, 1984-2015
- Constitutional Rights Foundation Attorney of the Year, 1992
- AVVO Criminal Defense Lawyer Rating of 10
- Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished Rating
Professional and Community Involvement
- Orange County Bar Association, 1984-present
- California State Bar, Criminal Law Section, 2016-present
- Orange County Criminal Defense Bar Association, 2015-present
- California Public Defenders Association, 2016-present
- Lecturer, California District Attorneys Association, 2001-2004
- California District Attorneys Association, 1984-2015
- Constitutional Rights Foundation, 1988-1994
- Orange County Deputy District Attorney’s Association, 1984-2000
- University of California, Davis, B.A. Economics, 1980
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D. 1983